On a private farm in the Caversham Valley surrounded by forest. Exotic Alpacas, spectacular views and river walks. Internet, laundry and braai facilities.
The West House is beautifully furnished with Beautiful fully equipped kitchen, Lounge with fireplace & DSTV, Diningroom, guest loo, full bathroom, queen sized double bedded room, childrens room, upstairs area with 2 single beds and another double bedded room, bathroom with victorian-style bath.
DIRECTIONS TO VERSAMELING FARM
1. Take exit 107 on the N3. The exit is marked "Howick North / Tweedie". At the end of the glide-off:
· If coming from Durban turn left,
· If coming from Harrismith turn right.
2. Go under the rail bridge and on past the Midmar Stores to a T-intersection. At the T-intersection turn right onto the R103 (the old main road).
3. Travel through Lions River (trading store and rail siding) and after approximately 2Km further you will come to a sign "Caversham 7Km". At his point turn right up the gravel road.
4. Go 2.1 Km up the gravel road. On the right hand side you will see a number of signs including a green and white sign:
Chris and Gill Griffiths West House / Hill House
5. Turn right at this sign. Go 1.5Km to the security gate.
For Gum Tree Cottage
After the gate go parallel with the Sawmill for about 200 meters when you will see a sign "65". At this point turn left. Gum Tree Cottage is the first cottage on the right.
For Hill House
After the gate go parallel with the Sawmill for about 400 meters when you will see a Y-intersection at a pond.
For the Hill House take the right fork and proceed for about 200 meters to another Y-intersection. Take the left fork, go past stone gates and on to House No 67. Please be careful of speed humps.
For The West House
After the gate to parallel with the Sawmill until you come to a Y-intersection at a pond.
For the West House take left fork and proceed for approximately half a kilometer until you come to sign No 68 "West House". Turn left into the driveway.
Please be careful of speed humps.
Contact number : 033 234 4580