Hawks Rest is an upmarket establishment set in the leafy suburb of Gillitts in the western suburbs of Durban. Conveniently located near both the N3 freeway, and M13 highway , we are very easy to find and are nestled between Kloof, Hillcrest Winston Park and Everton.
INYANGA ROOM· Normally set up with a double bed , but can be configured with twin beds or a single bed.
· Off-suite , private, bathroom with shower and bath.
DRAKENSBERG ROOM· Normally set up with a double bed , but can be configured with
twin beds if necessary.
· Large en-suite bathroom with shower and bath
· Smaller room off the bathroom , fitted with bunk beds for children and teenagers
· Ideal family room
· separate , external , entrance
OUTENIQUA ROOM· Maybe set-up with single bed , double bed or twin beds.
· Seperate , external , entrance
· Private Pool access
SOUTSPANBERG ROOM· This is one of two rooms located in the private cottage
· Both rooms have access to a kitchenette , a TV lounge-cum-diningroom and a private verandah and garden.
· The cottage is ideal for larger family groups , and business collegues wanting to be accommodated close to one another
VUMBA ROOM· This is the second room in the cottage , which has access to the same facilities as the Soutspanberg room
· Normally fitted with a double bed, this room can be configured with twin beds or a single bed
DirectionsFrom Durban International Airport to Hawks Rest ¯ Upon leaving the airport you will cross a bridge over the freeway with a traffic light at the far side. At these lights turn right and after about 100m there will be another set of traffic lights under a multi-level interchange. Keep in the left lane. The road continues straight to Durban and left to the North Coast and Pinetown. Take the left hand off-ramp which will say either Pinetown, North Coast or N2. You will then glide onto the N2 freeway (the one the original bridge crossed over). Travel for approximately 8km and see a large cement factory/ tower on your left. Carry on another 2km and you will go under a bridge some 40m above the freeway. The next off-ramp will say Queensburgh/Edwin Swales. Ignore this and continue straight for approximately 5km and you will see an overhead sign that will say North Coast/Durban/N3/Pinetown/Pietermaritzburg. Keep in the left lane as you need to head towards Pinetown/ Pietermaritzburg on what is known as the N3 freeway. Thereafter you can follow the directions attached, When approaching from Durban . Should you get lost please contact us on the phone numbers included in your confirmation receipt. Have a great flight.